STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA – STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
Russian educational system, as it has been noted many times by major international experts, is one of the most developed and advanced educational systems in the world. Russia, with the highest literacy rate in the world (99.6%), has become increasingly popular as a destination of higher studies amongst international students due to its global standards of education and affordable costs.
Russia has proven excellence in fields like aviation, engineering, aerospace, and medicine. The language barrier diminished Russia’s attractiveness as a destination for higher education in the past, but now many Russian Medical and technical universities are offering courses in English, especially in fields like medicine, engineering.
Russian Universities occupy a leading position in the world. Many of Russian Medical Universities are approved by the World Health Organization and several medical councils across the globe.
Top medical universities for Study MBBS in Russia:
- Rostov State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University of Russia, Moscow
- Yaroslavl State Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University
- Izhevsk State Medical University